No announcement yet.

What's your dream car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cuda is sweet no doubt. I mentioned in another thread the nickname is not becuase I am a car buff, I am not. In the Navy my last name was misprounced as Chrysler all the when I protested the nickname Mopar was applied and has stuck ever since.

Comment

• Interesting how nicks come about

Comedy is acting out optimism - Robin Williams

Comment

• Originally posted by Mac Daddy View Post
        Interesting how nicks come about
        my little brothers is fun. As a kid he would cuss a blue streak, I was in the Navy and really did cuss like a sailor it might have been my fault. At age 11 he got active in church and it was hard for him to stop but he tried. His youth pastor nicknamed him Cussy and it has stuck ever since

Comment

• Hee hee that is a good one

Comedy is acting out optimism - Robin Williams

Comment

• This is the closest I ever got to my dream car..

Not my actual car, was the only shot I found that showed an 88 T-bird in the right color. She had the V6 in her and the tires where 60s instead of stock 70s. She was not happy until she reached about 70 MPH and then she just seemed to stretch out and relax, cornered like she was on rails.

Had her for 4 years and the transmission died, traded her in for Regal to be more family oriented..

I miss my T-Bird

Comment

• A Porsche 918

Comment

• That's rather special. How much?

Comment

• Did a quick search on the price for this plug-in hybrid by Porsche, but couldn't find any link. It will be a limited-run production, though. Interestingly, it's in Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit already

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porsche_918_Spyder]Porsche 918 Spyder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardon View Post
                    after my bike accident and getting quite a bit of internal damage I would say this.
                    lol that sounds reasonable, but out of curiocity what bike did u use to ride?

i am curious cause i 've been riding since i was 13

my dream car

Comment

• drools

Thank you fisshy for the sig

Comment

• ^^ Well hello there, that's a good looking car!

I Have temporarily Stopped folding on this Rig. My ISP simply isn't reliable enough to permit folding.
                        [URL="http://www.kitguru.net/forum/kitguru-folding/6044-welcome-potential-kit-guru-folders-learn-about-folding-here.html"]Fold With KitGuruFolders[/URL]

Comment

• @fisshy . What's your dream car lately?

Thank you fisshy for the sig

Comment

• I've always had an eye for the VW Golf GTI and the R32

Comment

• the Focus EV!

Comment

• My favorite car is Audi a1. I like my car.

Comment

Working...
                                X