Audit Systems please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audit Systems please

Hi! Anyone here using Audit Management Software? What can you say about it? I've already searched online but I still want to hear from some users. I'm just helping out my Dad for his business. Thanks!

Audit Management software are usually compliant to ISO standards, is your dad's business ISO certified?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin26 View Post
      Audit Management software are usually compliant to ISO standards, is your dad's business ISO certified?
      Yes, he's into paper manufacturing but it's a small business, nothing fancy. I think they're ISO certified (ISO 9001) but he's complaining a lot about the software they've been using for a month and a half. They might just be in a period where they're trying to figure out how it actually works and how to make it work for them but I would like to see if anyone knows of any AMS software that's reliable and efficient. Found this [URL="http://www.etq.com/audit-management-software/"]audit software online[/URL], it's not the one they've been using and reviews also look promising but it would greatly help if you can recommend another one that you've used. It costs him money to keep the software running so it's best that he gets one that does the job.

Comment

Working...
      X