Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MacBook Pro (Late 2011) and 16 GB of RAM!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacBook Pro (Late 2011) and 16 GB of RAM!

Hi Gents and Ladies.

I ordered more RAM to my MBP and I was pondering if there is anyone else using MBP with 16 GB of RAM? Apple says that the max is 8 GB. But I've heard that some 8.X models can support more.

Well I think it works .. At least for me ...

Comment

I've heard that the lower model (2014 and below) has an option for upgrade. So if your current RAM is 8gb, then they can make it upto 16gb. And if you're hd capacity is 500 gb, you can also upgrade to 1TB.

Comment

If you have any technical problem in apple product so just call now apple support number and take solution instantly

Comment

Originally posted by temeteus82 View Post
          Hi Gents and Ladies.

I ordered more RAM to my MBP and I was pondering if there is anyone else using MBP with 16 GB of RAM? Apple says that the max is 8 GB. But I've heard that some 8.X models can support more.
          Yes, you can upgrade to 16GB. I was also told in the store when I was inquiring too but I ended up buying an iMac with 16gb already so I dont have to upgrade anymore.

Comment

Yes! What's good in a Macbook is you can upgrade it.

Comment

I bought a new mac yesterday. Been reading your threads and maybe this will help me in future. TY

Comment

Working...
              X