How Long Have You Been Gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Have You Been Gaming?

I've been gaming since the days of the Commodore VIC-20 & C64. The first computer I played video games on was the CV-20 way back in 1980...so all in all, I've been gaming for approx. 35 years now.

What got you into gaming?

For me, I was introduced to video games by my foster brother, his friend had the CV20, and then he got one himself, and when the C64 came out he got rid of the CV20.

I included a poll with this post, so be honest with your answers.
    0 - 5 years
    0.00%
    5 - 10 years
    0.00%
    10 - 15 years
    40.00%
    15 - 20 years
    0.00%
    20 - 25 years
    0.00%
    25 - 30 years
    20.00%
    30+ years
    40.00%
    Last edited by mlauzon; 03-08-2015, 06:37 PM.

I touched a computer and started gaming for the first time when I went on disability back in 2004.

4 months after I learned how to turn on a pc and surf the net and from reading bought all the parts and built my first gaming rig- my first games was Unreal Tournament 2004 and Half Life 2 Collector's Ed.

I have well over 1000 games now and sometimes play 17 hours or more a day- the first 7 years that was typical for me everyday and sometimes could play or up for 2 or 3 days at a time. This last year I have not been playing as much just get tired of sitting in my chair and or people on the net as a whole get on my nerves- or hack cheaters or bug and or poor port garbage or short games and trying to milk me pisses me off. So of late I watch more tv or sleep.

I see the net as a micro of the world and the worst or lowest of the lowest is on the net in general because they can hide in his home and do or act as they do and get away with it.

In general I like this site and have had no problems here- I actually see it as odd- have dealt with so many trolls on other sites
    Last edited by ezeht; 03-17-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

30+ years
      urgh. thanks for reminding me how old I am...

Comment

Been gaming 25 years now. Times have changed though.
        It is he who knows enough to know, there are a lot of things he does not know.

Comment

The adventure and hero shooter games got me into this gaming world. Till now I was playing games on PC but ever since I got the news of new releases of the XBOX and playstation subscription cards I couldnot stop myself from being buying the Acheter Abonnement xbox live 12 mois and Acheter Playstation network 50 euros from the well known sites like https://www.press-start.com/fr/, Cd keys etc.

Comment

Working...
          X