No announcement yet.

What Are You Playing Now? (THREAD)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right now I am playing Elex and I really dig the style of Piranha Bytes despite the bugs

Comment

• Hi Kit PC gamer Fans..

I hope you all have been well.. I have not been here for a while- no real reason really.. I just get off into things and playing my games and making game play videos and pulling out shots to make animated gifs.. I do not upload vids so much anymore- my net upload speed is not so great and takes forever but I do add some lower size vids to my facebook page.. I mostly post my animated gifs on my facebook page and Steam and always have tons of screens on Steam.. I have bought and am always playing a lot of different games and in the future will buy Wolfenstein 2 and Far Cry 5 and Metro Exodus and The Witcher 3 the Wild Hunt GOTY.. I am always playing something Stalker- am now Playing Stalker CoC 1.4.22 mod- soon it will get an update and so will Stalker Lost Alpha.. I have a few new games and will post some screens- a few I have completed or am still playing- or just played to get the trading cards.. I have bought lots of cards and during the 2017 Steam Winter Holiday Sale Event will craft 140 badges and if can craft the event badge as many as like It should put me around lev 115 or more.. My goal was more than 1000 steam games and lev 100 and 500 badges for games I have- I will still have about 100 badges left to go but I am in no hurry.. I do not have that many games with cards so I will buy more bundles.. I want individual versus leveled up badges- so I need to buy more games

I bought my self a few things for my pc and game related stuff for the holidays and early in the year updated my basic system from last specs posted- I will post system specs below this post.. For these Holidays and being I am my own Santa I bought a Wavlink Doc WL-ST334U-RD and WD 1 Tera HDD and a Logitech C920 web cam and a Epson XP-400 All in1 printer.. I bought for my apartment a Fallout4 Nuka Cola Girl Lunchbox and a lil POP X-01 Armor figure and some FO4 posters to hang on my walls- Frames cost a fortune so I think I will use Magtacks.. I already have the Bobble head and lunchbox from my FO3 collectors ed.. I hope you all have nice Holidays and a great New Year..

Blood & Bacon

I more or less got this for cards and a few achievements..

Last edited by ezeht; 12-21-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Doom 2016 was pretty cool- runs and looks nice with all maxed out settings .. I finished it but can go back to chapters played and find stuff I missed and get achievements is cool- so I do that from time to time before I delete it to make room for other games

Comment

• Far Cry 4.. All maxed settings- looks runs great.. I am not far into this but I did finish off and delete F-C3

Comment

• Prey 2017.. I am not far into this game either but it seems cool and looks runs great with all maxed settings.. I liked the first game and can not say yet which I like more..

Asus Hero VIII.. i7 6700K.. Noctua NH-D15.. W10 Pro 64..
            Kingston HX421C14FBK2/16.. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming..
            EVGA SuperNOVA G2-750.. Dell S2716DG.. Klipsch Promedia 2.1..
            SanDisk X400 1TB.. Samsung 850 Evo 500GB.. Thermaltake Core V71..

Comment

• Rise of the Tomb Raider 20 Year Ed.

All maxed settings all is wonderful.. I am at the end part of this game but stopped and went back to earlier areas to get stuff I missed and soon will finish it.. I want to see and play Blood Ties also.. I have not tried that- afraid to mess up my normal play through- it might not but I wish to take no chances.. A new Tomb Raider is on the way- Woot!

Comment

• The Steam Winter Holiday Sale starts in a few days- I can barely wait- Woot!

Comment

• Love Fallout 4.. I have never used mods for my fo games- never wanted to get a degree and learn 3 programs just to install them.. I have the game and season pass- have like 900 hours in it and really only half through it and not played the dlc' yet.. I more or less set out exploring and find the locations and do side quests for tbh and minute men and building and defending settlements.. Piper is my fav companion- Cait *****es a lot so I put her and a few other gals on an Island farming and watch my water that brings me tons of caps- part is seen in the screen.. I like Dog and the X-01 is my fav Armor.. I may never delete this game- this and Stalker type are my fav genre..

Comment

• Love my Borderlands games.. I have them all but now only BL2 installed and over 1000 hours in it.. I was farming the Kings Orcs a few weeks ago and got my second Ogre.. I had the Borderlands 1st game retail disc but lost it in the fire but lucky again had bought the steam ver and carried over my saved game before.. I have over 3,500 hours in the 1st game. And over 10,000 hours in Stalker SOC about 50/50 nilla and mods.. Some might wonder how I have so many hours- I am disabled retired since 2004 and gaming is and building my computers to do so is all I care about- well next to my daughter 33 and my grand kids that is..

Comment

• I always have my Killing Floor games 1-2 installed.. I am not much into mp games but will play a few games in co op with some girlfriends- most all my friends on line are girls- but I do have a few guy friends I might play killing floor and a few other games with.. I mostly play alone trying to get the achievements.. I need the Krump stuff

Comment

• METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain.. I am not far into this game but it seems cool.. All maxed settings it runs and looks nice.. I also have installed Dishonored GOTY and not far into it either.. The Same for Mad Max and not installed now.. I got Watch Dogs 2 and a few others with hardware when built my system and will get back to it also someday.. I also got with hardware and completed Gears of War 4.. I had to delete a few for other games I am playing.. Its just I have and play so many games and some are my favs or I play with girl friends from time to time.. I will finish them all someday and move on to other games and or make room for them..

Comment

• Saints Row The Third- my fav of the SR games and I have them all and SRTT is always installed and if nothing else I am hunting Genki.. I have about 900 hours in srtt.. I have all of the GTA games up to gta4 and all add ons for them but I have about 6 hours total in the gta games and someday will buy gta5..

I this is my fav character for SRTT- Mrs Hobo- my second character and play through.. I give all my charters their own personality and is funny playing with my girl friends- they talk to them and not me.. Mrs Hobo is 68 years old and from the Ukraine and worked the zone during the melt down and was a Stalker Hunter.. She is a bit crazy and lost her hair due to the zones radiation and she had and beat cancer.. All my SR crew respect her- she kicks azz and can get Cheeky Breeky with it.. My lady friends and I enjoy playing against each other 1 on 1 in SRTT and use the whole game world and all in it against each other and I think is better than SR4 and can jump from the ground to up on the most high sky scraper.. I also most love Genki in SRTT- he is so funny- I can hunt him hours and hours.. I also love the cars etc in all the SR games and fix em up..

SR4- yah Hobo will get Jiggy with it..

Comment

• OK- 1 more game I am playing is Just Cause 3.. I am not far into it but it seems cool and looks nice and runs well with all maxed out settings.. I really liked JC2 and both are really pretty games.. I need more time to game and finish what I am playing so I can delete and make room for new games I will buy- I will do both and is what I do.. I also have Mad Max installed and not far in it either but I have no screens right now for it so I will not post on it.. I will post more later and try to keep this thread alive

Comment

• I picked up a few games from the Steam Winter Holiday sale and leved up to over 100- Woot!!

The Witcher Wild Hunt.. Looks and runs great with all maxed out settings.. I am not far into it and have a long way to go..

Comment

• Another game from the Holiday sale..

Batman Arkham Knight.. All maxed settings it looks and runs very nice and the Batmobile is awesome..

Comment

Working...
                                X