Graphics card sagging?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics card sagging?

I have a older Gigabyte GTX 980, which seems to be sagging a bit. Worried that it will break the pcie slot on the motherboard. what to do?

This worries me as well when I see it mentioned, I think most people put item like figures etc in between.

Comment

Older newer does not matter if its a full size card and some amd cards are 18 feet long lol.. I like use this and it generally cost less than others that screw in the io like the vid cards and this supports 2 cards.. I have fans in the bottom of my case and just put metal fan guards on them and this support sits nice on top 1 fan and its magnetic base is strong and works great for me.. It can be placed where needed and the ledge that supports can be moved up down or turned to where needed and they lock tight and do not move or use only 1 support or even unscrew the top half of the poll if needed so its shorter.. The others ive spoke of cost 2x as much or all ive seen- and some is just plastic.. You can google and maybe cheep out and diy- it is inventive ways of helping with this prob.. I liked none of them and seen this and is perfect for my needs.. I have never had sag probs but when building this system and my vid card is pretty large and has 3 fans I thought id be proactive and preventative and bought this support from the start so not to have any such a thing-->

something is wrong with this site it keeps putting [/url] on both ends of my links so you can not click the link- if copy paste you need to remove that on both ends..

Cooler Master VGA Support MCA-0005-KUH00

[url]https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999357[/url]

Asus Hero VIII.. i7 6700K.. Noctua NH-D15.. W10 Pro 64..
      Kingston HX421C14FBK2/16.. Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming..
      EVGA SuperNOVA G2-750.. Dell S2716DG.. Klipsch Promedia 2.1..
      SanDisk X400 1TB.. Samsung 850 Evo 500GB.. Thermaltake Core V71..

Wavlink WL-334-RD Doc
      WD Black 1TB WD1003FZEX
      Magnus PV-3310 Photo Tripod
      Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam
      Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 Headset
      Cooler Master VGA Support MCA-0005-KUH00
      Kensington Slim Type Wired Keyboard (K72357USA)
      Epson Expression Home XP-440 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer
      Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury FPS Gaming Mouse with High Speed Fusion Engine (910-004069)
      Last edited by ezeht; 02-19-2018, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X